- This is a custom departure, meaning this trip is offered on dates that you arrange privately with the provider. Additionally, you need to form your own private group for this trip. The itinerary and price here is just a sample. Contact the provider for detailed pricing, minimum group size, and scheduling information. For most providers, the larger the group you are traveling with, the lower the per-person cost will be.
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi | Meal: D | Overnight: Hanoi
Warm welcome upon your arrival in Hanoi. Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport for a transfer to your hotel located in the Hanoi downtown. Your guide’s welcome speech will give you overall information about the city of Hanoi. After check in you have free time to relax, then your guide will see you again for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Your first day will be completed by a water puppet show – a unique art performance in Vietnam.
Day 2: Hanoi city-tour | Meal: B-L | Overnight: Hanoi
This full day tour offers the Hanoi’s most interesting sights, including the Ho Chi Minh Complex and Mausoleum, House-on-Stilts, the Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda. After that you visit the QuanThanhTemple and the Tran Quoc pagoda, the oldest pagoda originally constructed in the sixth century. For lunch you have two options: enjoy a Hanoi special dish “Cha Ca” at Cha Ca La Vong, one of the most unique restaurants located in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Or you can taste a “Pho”, another worldwide famous dish from Hanoi.
Afternoon you visit the Temple of Literature, before having a walk around the Lake of the Restored Sword, visit the NgocSonTemple and enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee at a street-pub.
Day 3: Halongfullday | Meal: B – L | Overnight: Hanoi
Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi, depart for Halong Bay. Halong Bay is a body of water of approximately 1,500 square kilometres in north Vietnam with a 120 kilometre coastline, in the Gulf of Tonkin near the border with China, and 170 kilometres east of Hanoi. “VịnhHạ Long” – Halong Bay – means “Bay of the Descending Dragon” in the Vietnamese language. Hạ means “descending” and Long means “dragon” in Sino-Vietnamese. Take a 4 hour boat cruise to explore the World Natural Heritage Site. Seafood is prepared and served on boat.
Drive back Hanoi, drop off at your hotel.
Day 4: Hanoi - Sapa - Catcat by car | Meal: B – L –D | Overnight: Sapa
Our tour guide will pick you up at hotel then depart to Sapa, following NoiBai – Lao Cai highway.
Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
Afternoon: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping.
Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
Day 5: Laochai - Tavan - Sapa – Hanoi | Meal: B – L – D| Overnight: Hanoi
After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai – Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big – small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like MuongHoa stream. Have lunch. Free time to relax.
16.00: It‘s time to drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains. Have dinner at Lao Cai City then continue the journey to Hanoi.
21.30: We arrive in Ha Noi
Day 6: Hanoi Departure | Meal: B
Today is the last day of your trip. Enjoy your free time at your hotel or you can do your last minute souvenir shopping before meeeting your guide for transfer to airport for your flight home. Have a nice journey and thanks for joining us.
• Private airport pick-up & drop off
• Private sightseeing tour with English speaking guide
• Private boat trip as per tour program
• Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
• Meals as stated in the program
• Water and tissues on coach
• All entrance fees
• All in-tour flights
• 24/7 hotline support
• Guarantee 100% money back if not satisfied
• Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter.
• Tour duration less than 15 days, visitors from the following countries do not need a visa to Vietnam: Kingdom of Great Britain, Republic of France, Federal Republic of Germany, Kingdom of Spain, Republic of Italy Japan, Korea, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Russia.
• Vietnam 30-day single-entry e-visa can be applied by citizens of: Ireland ; Germany ; Denmark; United States of America; United Kingdom ; Sweden….(Total 40 countries)
• International flights & tax
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
• Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
• Visa fee
• Other services not mentioned above
More information from Insight Asia Travel: