That's Amore - vacations and travel
Venice And Veneto Regions
“Gennaro provided Great Service for us on our two week tour of the Veneto region in October 2009! The new… ”
|from $1,890* per person||8 Days||Year-round|
|Comfort accommodations||Exertion level: 4|
|Operator: That's Amore||8 people max|
- Culture & Nature trips
Chioggia , Sottomarina , Pellestrina Island , Rovigo , Vicenza , Abano Terme , Padua , Italy, Europe, Veneto
1 testimonial about this trip
Gennaro provided Great Service for us on our two week tour of the Veneto region in October 2009! The new hybrid bikes were setup with rear paniers and performed well. He is a very accommodating and motivated small businessman and always did whatever it took for our experience to be positive. Prices were very reasonable. Thanks Gennaro, we can't wait to return. Viva Italia!5
2 testimonials about the provider, That's Amore :
Fort Collins ,
Some friends and I ridden 10-day bike tour around lake region.We cycled about 330 miles (500 km) Bergamo - Como - Menaggio - Ponte Teresa - Varese - Milano. Jerry was helpful, accommodating, and fair. I enjoyed and appreciated my interactions with him. I will happily refer friends and family to his company! And, I can hardly wait to return and ride from him again. Really.
Gennero provided a wonderful service so that I could begin my trip with no delays. It was a beautiful week in the saddle and I look forward to coming again!?!?5
Comments from Facebook
- This is a custom departure, meaning this trip is offered on dates that you arrange privately with the provider. Additionally, you need to form your own private group for this trip. The itinerary and price here is just a sample. Contact the provider for detailed pricing, minimum group size, and scheduling information. For most providers, the larger the group you are traveling with, the lower the per-person cost will be.
- Accommodates certain types of disabilities. Contact the operator for more information.
- Family oriented trip.
- Centered around activities for grandparents and their grandchildren.
- This trip is an independent tour: you choose the features you want included (hotels, excursions, flights, cars, etc…)
- Self-guided (includes hotels, maps, luggage transfer, etc but no guide).
ItineraryDAY 1 .
Start from Mestre, transfer with our direct shuttle bus direct from Venice or Treviso airports, accomodation at your hotel.
Cycle along the lagoon roads :
Sottomarina, Chioggia, Pellestrina, Lido di Venezia.
Cycle to Rovigo :
Following the River Adige, cycle on quiet roads through plantations and solitary villages around Rovigo.
Cycle to Vicenza :
short transfer by van to Monselice and then ride across the rolling Euganean hills to Arqua Petrarca. Cycle through attractive countryside to the foot of Monti Berici and on to Vicenza.
Free day.In this day you can explore Vicenza and his surrounding area with the architecture of Palladio, ride in the hills and enjoy a ride along the peaceful Lago di Fimon (10 km from Vicenza).
Cycle to Abano Terme :
Short ride following River Bacchiglione to Abano Terme, the famous and long-popular thermal spa town.
Cycle to Mestre.
A gentle ride to Padua, with its narrow streets, ancient university and Basilica of St Anthony. Then follow the Brenta Canal with his ancient venetian villas , passing magnificent mansions on the way back to Mestre.
End Mestre. The best day to explore Venice.
Our company can offer with a small price 3 guided tour solutions of Venice. Transfer to Venice or Treviso Airports (or railway station)