Insight Asia Travel - vacations and travel
Hoi An Rice Farming 3 days
|from $227* per person||3 Days||Year-round|
|Boutique accommodations||Exertion level: 4|
|Operator: Insight Asia Travel||10 people max|
- Culture & Nature trips
Discover the flavours of Hoi An on a Vespa tour from the passenger’s seat of a classic Vespa motorbike before you have chance to experience an unique adventure in Hoi An join a Rice Farming. Learn hands on about the whole process of how rice reaches its finished product, have the opportunity to cook and eat beautiful crispy pancakes which will be served with a cool drink.
Vietnam, Asia, Australia and Pacific
0 testimonials about this trip.
1 testimonial about the provider, Insight Asia Travel:
Dominique De Belder
Dear Trinh, We returned safely to Luxembourg. Thank you very much for your good arrangements in Myanmar, very interesting country to discover.We had a quite busy itinerary, but we visited so many...
Comments from Facebook
- This is a custom departure, meaning this trip is offered on dates that you arrange privately with the provider. Additionally, you need to form your own private group for this trip. The itinerary and price here is just a sample. Contact the provider for detailed pricing, minimum group size, and scheduling information. For most providers, the larger the group you are traveling with, the lower the per-person cost will be.
- Family oriented trip.
Day 1: Arrive Danang – Transfer to Hoian – Street & Eat by Vespa (from 17.30pm) | Meal: D | Overnight: Hoian
Arrival at Danang airport pick up by our tour guide we then transfer to hotel in Hoi An. Relax in the rest of the day.
Street food tour in Hoian start at 17.30pm. Starting out at our central Hoi An café, sample the delicious local street food delight that is Banh Can while watching the streets & stalls come to life and sipping a cocktail. After the first taster, head out on the Vespas to try the famous ‘White Rose’ dumplings in town. We then head to lantern lit An Hoi Islet and jump in a local boat for a slow ride alongside the ancient town to Cam Nam Island where we join the locals for a seafood starter overlooking the Thu Bon River as the sun sets on Hoi An and enjoy a few cold beers. A leisurely drive along the banks of the river and through the alleyways and streets takes us to a lively local restaurant where we cook a hot pot at the table and learn the art of wrap ‘n’ roll – Vietnamese style! A short ride through the busy streets and alleys takes us to our last port of call, and a recent addition to Hoi An’s vibrant dining scene, a modern Vietnamese restaurant in a new neighbourhood, where we tuck into some awesome BBQ specialties, grilled DIY style at our table! As is customary, cold beers are consumed, and we finish with the delicious dessert of Banh Flan, a light version of crème caramel.
Day 2: Rice Farming | Meal: B – L | Overnight: Hoian
Picking up and dropping off guest at hotel by bicycle (In case of not being able to bike, van can be used to go as an option. Starting biking to the countryside throughout the rice paddle, enjoy the fresh air with the nature. Meeting the local farmer, talking with them about their local farming daily life, having a cup of tea with them at the middle of the rice paddle field farm. Wearing farming clothes before getting into muddy rice field like: Vietnamese authentic and traditional farmer clothes, conical hat, boost …etc … Listening to the tour guide introduced and explained about the process of the wet rice how to grow it. Starting the farming works to learn how to grow wet rice with water buffalo plough, use agricultural water system. Transplanting rice at the rice field. Enjoy riding with water buffalo at a small pond at the rice farm. Having a local meal with the local farmer at their house.Biking back hotel.
Today is the last day of your trip. Enjoy your free time at your hotel or you can do last minute souvenir shopping before meeting your guide for transfer to airport for your flight home. Have a nice journey. Thanks for joining us.
- Private transportation as per tour program
- Private sightseeing tour with English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour program
- Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
- Meals as stated in the program
- Water and tissues on coach
- All entrance fees
- All in-tour flights
- 24/7 hotline support
- Guarantee 100% money back if not satisfied
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter.
- Tour duration less than 15 days, visitors from the following countries do not need a visa to Vietnam: Kingdom of Great Britain, Republic of France, Federal Republic of Germany, Kingdom of Spain, Republic of Italy Japan, Korea, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Russia.
- International flights & tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Visa fee
- Other services not mentioned above